Friday, June 24, 2016
Church Arise! endorses the BBB campaign
Church Arise! wishes to endorse the BBB campaign below, as a sign of solidarity with the Christian organizations who are at the forefront of a very important battle on behalf of all of us (see http://churcharise.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/press-conference-by-coalition-of.html#more). We also note the immense health benefits that would attend this decision by those who partake. (see
If you are on the same page with us on this issue, please go ahead and forward the link to your contacts, and request them to also do same.
Boycott Bloody Beef (BBB)
In pursuance of one of the practical actions in the Abuja Communique of June 3, 2016 by the National Christian Elders Forum, the Christian Graduate Fellowship, the Association of Christian Schools of Nigeria, the Intercessorsfor Nigeria, the Wailing Women, the Christian Lawyers Fellowship, the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship Int.,etc., the Student Christian Movement (SCM) of Nigeria and other student groups such as NIFES and the Universities Joint Campus Fellowships, etc., The Preacher, as generally agreed at our recent prayer retreat in Port Harcourt, hereby calls upon all peace-loving peoples of the world to join us,as a protest against the bloody jihadist and expansionist slaughter by ‘Fulani Herdsmen’of innocent communities across Nigeria, to boycott all Fulani beef and beef products such as suya, kanda, kilichi, ‘cow meat’ in any form at any place such as restaurants, parties, markets, homes, abattoirs, etc., with effect from Friday, July 1, to midnight of Saturday, December 31, 2016 or as might be further extended. If you support this BBB project, simply reply “Yes” and forward to ten others, from whom you should also get a “yes.”
15 In those days I saw people in Judah treading wine presses on the Sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and loading donkeys with wine, grapes, figs, and all kinds of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the Sabbath day. And I warned them about the day on which they were selling provisions. 16 Men of Tyre dwelt there also, who brought in fish and all kinds of goods, and sold them on the Sabbath to the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem.
17 Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said to them, "What evil thing is this that you do, by which you profane the Sabbath day? 18 Did not your fathers do thus, and did not our God bring all this disaster on us and on this city? Yet you bring added wrath on Israel by profaning the Sabbath."
19 So it was, at the gates of Jerusalem, as it began to be dark before the Sabbath, that I commanded the gates to be shut, and charged that they must not be opened till after the Sabbath. Then I posted some of my servants at the gates, so that no burdens would be brought in on the Sabbath day. 20 Now the merchants and sellers of all kinds of wares lodged outside Jerusalem once or twice.
21 Then I warned them, and said to them, "Why do you spend the night around the wall? If you do so again, I will lay hands on you!" From that time on they came no more on the Sabbath. 22 And I commanded the Levites that they should cleanse themselves, and that they should go and guard the gates, to sanctify the Sabbath day.
Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of Your mercy! (Nehemiah 13:15-22, NKJV).
Economic boycotts as a social and spiritual protest did not start in our days. Nehemiah is an example.
June 20, 2016.
In our article on September 2015, after the Blood Moon Tetrad, we stated categorically that Europe will never be the same again. That exactly is the buzz-phrase now that Britain has taken the previously unimaginable step of voting to exit the European Union, leaving Germany and France as the European power. Needless to say, this has great consequence for the emergence of the antichrist, and the preceding Rapture of the Church. We have written extensively on this in the past, and will update shortly. In the meantime, we present some of the news reportage of Brexit:
The theoretical possibility that Britain might leave the European Union, nominally the only question under consideration on the ballot paper, turns out to prefigure nothing of the shock when the country actually votes to do it. Politics as practised for a generation is upended; traditional party allegiances are shredded; the prime minister’s authority is bust – and that is just the parochial domestic fallout. A whole continent looks on in trepidation. It was meant to be unthinkable, now the thought has become action. Europe cannot be the same again.
Read the rest of the article from the source:http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/brexit-earthquake-has-happened-the-rubble-will-take-years-to-clear
The movie below is one of the campaign tools clarifying the issues:
Saturday, June 11, 2016
“Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! The Bodnariu family will be reunited!” reads a statement released by spokesman Pastor Cristian Ionescu. “The Naustdal Municipality of Norway has come to terms with Marius and Ruth Bodnariu for the return home of all of their five children.”
As previously reported, in November, the Barnevernet seized Marius and Ruth Bodnariu’s two daughters, two sons and baby Ezekiel. The two eldest children were reportedly removed from school without their parents knowledge, and then Barnevarnet representatives arrived with police at the Bodnariu home, where welfare services seized the remaining children, minus the baby.
Read more at http://christiannews.net/2016/06/06/norwegian-government-to-return-children-seized-over-concerns-about-familys-faith/
Monday, June 6, 2016
1. NATIONAL CHRISTIAN ELDERS FORUM (NCEF)
2. NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP (NCGF)
3. THINK TANK FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
4. CHRISTIAN LAWYERS FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA (CLASFON)
5. ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA (ACSIN)
6. STUDENTS CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM)
7. CHRISTIAN PROFESSIONALS FORUM (CPF)
8. INTERCESSORS FOR NIGERIA (IFN)
9. INTERNATIONAL PROPHETIC MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION (IPMA) (Inc. Worldwide College of Bishops & Ministers, Africa, UK & USA)
10. INTERCESSORS WITHOUT WALLS (IWW)
11. WAILING WOMEN INTERNATIONAL
12. FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN FELLOWSHIP
13. NIGERIAN FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN STUDENTS (NIFES)
14. UNIVERSITY JOINT CAMPUS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP (UJCM)
HELD AT THE JUBILLE HOUSE OF NATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTRE, ABUJA ON FRIDAY 3RD JUNE, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
The Christian Elders Forum (CEF) present; all Heads of Blocs of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN); Other Arms of Christian Bodies; Arch Bishops, Bishops, General overseers, Reverends, Pastors, Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, Gentlemen of the Press, Ladies, Gentlemen and Fellow Nigerians;
We are all here gathered today in one accord to address some significantly remarkable issues about our nation, Nigeria. You will all agree that this is an epoch event as it is one of its kind and it is in order to prevent instability in the Country, occasioned by the tension generated by certain events of recent times which is putting to a test our collective resolve as a democratic and secular State. To the Christian community, all we observed is an Islamization process and we stand to be corrected looking at the issues listed below. Such issues that we intend to address and protest are as follows in stickers forms:
HIGHLIGHTS OF ISSUES:
REMOTE: I, AS A CHRISTIAN
- IStandforReconciliationCommission ForAllNigerians.
- IStandForAproposedAgeForFemaleMarriageAndNumbersOf Children.
- IStandforAppointmentsOfChristiansFromTheNorthAlso.IMMEDIATE: I, AS A CHRISTIAN
- IStandAgainstNigeriaMembershipOfAny IslamicCoalition.
- IStandAgainstCentralBankofNigeriaGrantOfJaizBankIslamic BankingInThe36States.
- IStandAgainstGrazingRightsRoutesReserves(3Rs)ButONLY GrazingRanches.
- I StandagainstAttacksOfIndegenous ChristiansHomestead.
- StandAgainstSkewedAppointment of NorthernersByThe President.
- IStandAgainstEatingOfCowMeatUntilTheAbuseByFulaniHerdsMenAreCurtailed.FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION AND THE RULE OF LAWWe fully support the current all out war against Corruption. We believe that this monster should be firmly dealt with –and it is the responsibility of ALL NIGERIANS. Our church leader’s role in speaking with their members and demanding godly restitution is very much in order.However, we are concerned that the RULE of Law in this process should be adhered to. We are concerned at the deliberate disregards of courts orders on the Fundamental Human rights of Nigerian Citizens. Unfortunately, the wheel of Justice which is known to grind slowly-grinds more slowly in Nigeria. Nevertheless, we live in a democracy. The protection of this hard fought democracy is for the benefit of all. Perceived selective action in this fight against corruption is sending out very wrong signals.